Wednesday, November 25, 2009

A Family

This has been an amazing vacation for us. We have gone to Joshua Tree and climbed around; walked through the entire Living Desert; gone swimming; and gone for a hike where we climbed around on the rocks. In between, the boys have played in the sand at Grandma's house, played dress-up, and played in the house independently. Sam even slept till 5:30 today.
Not that I was up with him. Nope. That was my Dad.

My point is two things. First, the four of us have done things this week like a normal family. And had fun. The boys are just a little bit older and able to do more things. And secondly, I have the best parents in the world. Seriously. Next time I get irritated and self righteous, like the 12 y/o girl I used to be, I will remember the site of my Dad and my son, chillin at the crack.

*And because I know my Mom reads this, I will note that she has gotten up far before 5:30 on every other day.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment