Thursday, February 11, 2010

Denial is a river in Egypt

I ordered Sam a comforter cover for two reasons. One, I thought it would brighten his room and add a little fun. Two, he has been sleeping on top of the current quilt with a chenille throw blanket instead of on the sheets. The duvet is cute and has trains on it which match the sheets and pillowcases. I put it on over the down comforter in hopes that it would he him to sleep UNDER the covers. After some initial confusion from Sam last night (he tried to sleep on top of the down comforter with new duvet, using the aforementioned quilt as a cover), that misson was accomplished.

Then, as I went o bed last night, I had a fantasy. The new set up would help him sleep longer! That's been the problem the whole time! Unfortunately, as I found out at 4am and several times before that when Sam got up to pee, hope springs eternal even when faced with constant evidence to the contrary.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment