Monday, September 21, 2009

To haircut, or not to haircut

Tomorrow is picture day at Sam's school and he could technically use another haircut or more specifically "shaping," but I'm not sure if I feel like it. Actually, that is M's job, to do the shaving, I just hold the child (back when we had to do that), and in the most recent, breakthrough haircut, I got to trim the sides with a scissors. I hope that he would be as good as he was the last time, but you never know, and aside from the autism thing, I'm just tired and not in the mood. Last year, he did great on picture day, so this year we got the huge package. We may have jinxed the whole thing by doing that...

Sam had a great time with L yesterday during our respite. She forgot her bathing suit, so she took him out to lunch and the park, until the combo of Friendly's and a runny nose caught up with him and then he went home and spent some time in the bathroom. Except, poor L, and poor Sam, he didn't quite make it home. They both survived and Sam seems fine except for a sporadic cough.

No comments:

Post a Comment