Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Long time no post...

Things have been busy here at Sammy Noodles House. In a good way. We went on vacation to VT, and then I had to work, and then my BFF Mrs. D came to visit. And now I have to work again for the next few days. I have plenty of material, and when I have some time later in the week, I will be sharing Sam's most recent escapades. The kids are both back in school as of today (Sam started last Wednesday and then had Friday and Monday off) and we are looking forward to getting back to our regularly scheduled programs. Sam has been pretty good lately, but we are looking forward to the continued structure of school. We had to stop Sam's swimming lessons (more on that later), but got him a membership at a local YMCA and he went for his first swim with the woman who does respite with him on Sundays. They had a great time, swam for 2 hours and then he was exhausted. Which is the way we like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment