Saturday, May 29, 2010

Why play Rummy Kube when I can just critique others?

Sam was in hog heaven, literally, today. Swimming in the mud in the pond in VT. He soaked his clothing 3-4 times that I know of, and yet it never occurred to any of us to put a bathing suit on him.

Babysitter Extraordinaire and I took The Little Person to the science museum in Montshire. Unfortunately the on ramp to 91 was closed, so it took us an extra fifteen minutes to get there. We had such a great time that we decided to try out one of their short trails and. ended up at the water activities outside at the back of the museum. The Little Person got soaking wet, had a meltdown and was only mildly assuaged by the water BE got by buying juice, chugging half, emptying it and filling it with water.

I made a decent tikka masala for dinner with chicken, and opted out of round three of Rummy Kube. I will be up at four tomorrow and I want to be ready!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment