Friday, March 26, 2010

Where do all the bookmarks go?

Every time I use the MacBook I make Bookmarks of pages I visit regularly. Except, I have no idea where they go, because when I try to bring them up, they don't exist. Does anyone know where Bookmarks go on the Safari browser that Apple uses?

Today is Day Three of being Home Alone, but Day Four of getting up at four. I'm getting a little tired. So my parenting plan tonight, while Sam is having a sleepover at my parents' house tonight so I can sleep in tomorrow, is to take The Little Person to a movie. We are going to see How To Train Your Dragon in 3D. That way, I can be with him, without being with him. Then we come home, and he goes to bed. I may go to bed then too. Last night babysitter Extraordinaire was over and after putting the kids to bed and dinner, we stayed up talking until eleven. And then I read my book for a while (The Girls Guide to Hunting and Fishing). So, not exactly doing great on going to bed early. And then Halitosis Boy (I think the cavity is making Sam's mouth stink), got up at 4, like normal.

Tomorrow, I am going to (hopefully) sleep past 4 and go to Sweaty Yoga. Then I have arranged for M, the woman I work out with (notice how I am uncomfortable saying My Personal Trainer?) is coming over with her (two) pugs for a visit. I haven't told the kids yet, but it is part of my little plan to get them addicted to pugs and tell their dad they want a dog. Plus, I have been wanting to hang out with M, and thought it would be fun. The on Sunday, The Boys and I are going to Pump It Up for a party with the local autism organization. I plan to arrive after the training video and leave before the pizza. Then I plan to pawn off The Little Person while L is with Sam (I even have homework for them to do!) and just breathe. Or nap. Sunday afternoon/evening a friend of mine from high school (but who I did not go to high school with) and his wife are coming over to play. The kids love them, so that should be good.

Monday, I have to try to get the school to send one of Sam's teachers to a local autism conference hosted by The Doug Flutie Foundation. There is a presentation on Assistive technology and Speech Generating Devices (SGD's) and since nobody at his school (besides his one-on-one teacher) has any experience in this area, I think it would be good. I'm all for training. I should have suggested they send someone to the Autism Symposium we went to with Temple Grandin. Oh well, next year.

Also, next week is Dentist Appointment #2 and Speech Therapy at Children's Appointment #1. Good times. Gosh, now I feel like I need to make a To Do list for myself. I'm starting to feel a little verklempt (it's a Yiddish expression, look it up). I still need to pack an overnight bag for Sam, and new clothes for The Little Person who Didn't Make It To The Bathroom at Grandma's house. I'm sure he's walking around in my Dad's XL t-shirt right now.

Next up, processing all the conferences I've gone to (I went to a workshop last night for parents with kids on the autism spectrum), and start implementing more of the ideas. Also, working on a haircut for Sam, who looks like a cross between a wood sprite and a character from Annie. Till then, Chow, Shalom, Salem Alechem, Sayonara, Adios, and Domo Arigato. Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment