Wednesday, January 13, 2010

5:15 and all is well

Sam slept till 5:15 and then stayed mostly quiet in his room until 5:45 this morning. I was laying on the couch with my usual blanket over my head when he came to snuggle with me. Then I noticed that The Little Person's sound machine seemed really loud and I could hear an odd voice from the basement. Someone else was up and I hadn't even noticed! Stellar parenting at work here. Now The Little Person is yelling RI-COLA!

Have to rev myself up fora couple of things today (or in the next couple of days). The first is working out. Normally on Wednesdays I do a strength/weight lifting class set to music. But the class is at 7:30pm and I am really tired by then. Plus, this week I did strength/weights yesterday. There are a couple of classes at the gym that I could do this morning. Or I could slack off until tomorrow. Or work out at home (though the last time I did that I got all sweaty in my pajamas watching House).

The second thing is in regards to Sam and school. It involves being brave and speaking up for my child and what his school day should consist of. But it's hard. And it may involve multiple steps. And it makes me uncomfortable because I am taking a risk and I don't know what the outcome will be. Only what we hope for.

It is time to make lunch for Sam and get him dressed for school. Hot dogs or soup? He wants some cereal with milk now. Crispy Brown Rice Gluten Free Organic cereal with rice milk. Gotta love it. Especially when I don't have to eat it. His behavior at home continues to be all over the map despite the addition of the probiotics. Hope we don't have to consider eliminating wheat.

No comments:

Post a Comment